- (Tuesday, 5/9) Leader Appreciation Party Starts at 6PM – come when you can! FREE event for our leaders and cookies managers (all troop leadership positions welcome!) Includes food and fun. Nora is hosting our party this year so please RSVP to Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org . Send Nora your name your troop number please – and if you are leader, cookie parent or other troop leadership position She will send you back the event details.
- (Saturday, 6/3) FREE – Court of Awards and Service Unit Wide Bridging Ceremony at Minnehaha Regional Park (Wabun C). Families welcome! RSVP here.
- (Fri – Sun, 9/8 – 9/10) Great Cadette, Senior & Ambassador Camp Out at Lakamaga! Find out more and register here!
- (Sat, 9/16, 1:00 – 3:00) Home Alone returns for Girls 8+! Is your girl ready to stay home alone but you aren’t? Feel more comfortable after a Home Alone course. Whether it is a few minutes to a couple of hours or all day…Come learn information that will make you comfortable & safe when you are home alone. Learn about…contact lists, first-aid and emergencies, household safety, healthy snacks, boredom busters and much more! Juniors – this can help you with Step 5 of your Independence badge! At Uptown Heating and Air Community Room (36th and Bryant) / $25 per girl. Register here!
- (Sat, 9/23 9:00 am – 7:00 pm) Outdoor Adventure Day at Hidden Falls Regional Park. Outdoor Fires and Cooking, Map and Compass Reading for everyone!
Brownies (9 am – 3 pm) can earn their Outdoor Adventure, Letterboxer, Bugs and Hiker Badges. Juniors (2 pm – 7 pm) – come in the afternoon & early evening and earn your Camper badge. CSA Caddies – volunteer for a station and inspire younger scouts with your awesome outdoor skills! Everyone can have some fun! $8 per girl (adults and CSA Caddie volunteers FREE). Includes Hidden Falls Regional Park Facility Rental and all supplies plus a snack to cook over a fire. Find out more and register here!
- (Saturday, 10/14) Calling all Ghoul Scouts – It’s time for Spookamaga at Camp Lakamaga! Older girls can host a fright site. Girls can come as a troop or as a family.
- (Oct 19 – 21, MEA) Save the Date for the Girls Leadership Camp (girls 7th grade and up). More to come soon!
- (Sunday, 10/29) 2 – 4 pm Founder’s Day Celebration!
- (Sat, 11/11) Base Camp for Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors with optional overnight. $35/per girl, adults free. Optional overnight is $15pp and dependent on getting enough people who want to do it. Click to Register
- (Friday, 12/8 – Sunday, 12/10) Encampment. One night option: $35 / girl; $15 / adult; Two night option: $40 / girl; $20 / adult. Click to Register
- (Saturday, 1/6) 16th Annual Field Day at Midtown YWCA Field House. Older girls host stations for younger girls.
- (TBD) Cookie Rally
- (Saturday, 2/24) World Thinking Day
- (Saturday, 4/21) Earth Day Spring Clean Up