- (Sunday, 3/18) Boom Box Project for CSAs. Drop off event from 1 – 8 pm. Find out more!
- (Saturday, 4/21) Earth Day Spring Clean Up
- (Saturday, 5/5) Outdoor Art Day for Daisies, Brownies & Juniors. Registration opens to other Service Units on March 18, 2018. Register to save your spot! Find out more and register!
- (Tuesday, 5/22) Leader, Cookie Parent, Fall Product Parent Appreciation Party (adults only). Starts at 6. Email nora at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and get her address.
- (Saturday, 6/9) Older Girl Bridging at the Stone Arch Bridge! For Juniors bridging to Cadettes and up
- (Saturday, 9/8) Outdoor Adventure Day for Brownies and Juniors. Brownies can earn their Bugs, Senses, First Aid and Hiker badges. Juniors can earn their Geocaching, Animal Habitats and Eco Camper badges. Get on our list to be notified when registration opens.
- (Friday, 9/14) Join us for the 2nd annual CSA Camp Out at Camp Lakamaga. Find out more and get on our list to be notified when registration opens.
- (Thursday, 10/25) Founder’s Day Songfest from 6:30 – 7:30 pm at Lake Harriet Upper Cafeteria
- (Saturday, 11/10) Base Camp 2018 – Choose Your Adventure! An event for Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors. Get on our list to be notified when registration opens!
- (Fri – Sun 3/22 – 3/24) Encampment 2019 at Camp Lakamaga