Badges and Awards
Wear your Girl Scout honors with pride
It’s fun to collect and wear badges for your accomplishments in Girl Scouts. Each level earns a different type of badge for skill-building activities:
- Girl Scout Daisies: Learning Petals
- Girl Scout Brownies: Try-Its
- Girl Scout Juniors: Circle Badges
- Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors: Interest Project Awards and Program Awards
Not sure where to place badges and pins on your uniform? Check out the River Valleys website.
As a Girl Scout, you can earn several types of awards:
Gold, Silver, and Bronze Awards
These are the highest awards a Girl Scout can earn. To be eligible, you must demonstrate outstanding leadership and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to your community.
- Gold Award: ages 14 – 18
- Silver Award: ages 11 – 14
- Bronze Award: ages 8 – 11