For new leaders, planning your meetings can seem daunting. Fortunately, the Girl Scouts River Valleys Council has you covered! They have a yearly plan all laid out along with individual meeting plans. How awesome is that? As a leader, you can take these plans, both year and individual meeting, and customize to meet your needs and the needs of your girls. Find plans, training and forms to…
- Lead your Daisy Troop (K and First Grade)
- Lead your Brownie Troop (Second and Third Grade)
- Lead your Junior Troop (Fourth and Fifth Grade)
- Lead your Cadette Troop (Sixth, Seventh and Eight Grade)
- Lead your Senior Troop (Ninth and Tenth Grade)
- Lead your Ambassador Troop (Eleventh and Twelfth Grade)
As you plan your year, don’t forget to take advantage of these awesome events!