The equipment below was largely donated to our Service Unit and is available for troops to check out and use. If you would like to check out equipment, send an email to email@example.com.
- (3) RH Genesis Compound Bows (not mini bows)
- (1) LF Genesis Compound Bow (not mini bows)
- Targets suitable for Minneapolis’ public ranges
- 30″ target arrows
- You must be certified to take your troop shooting. Nanette Geroux, Natalie Broshar, and Bernice Prigge-Rodriguez are certified archery instructors and are happy to work with your troop.
- Minneapolis has several public outdoor ranges that can be used free of charge.
- (1) Projector that has a decent picture indoors (with room lights on) and outdoors for a movie night.
- (1) Portable microphone and speaker
- Pallet Bridge
- US, Girl Scout and WAGGGS flags with stands
General Outdoor / Hiking
- (12) Silva Compasses
- (9) Motorola Weatherproof (not waterproof) Walkie Talkies
- (10) Jack Knives
- (10) Wooden Jack Knives (to teach knife safety and jack knife skills)
- (2) 5 gallon yellow Igloo coolers for water
- (4) Reusable 5 gallon water containers
- (12) Dunk Bags (plate, cup, bowl, knife, fork, spoon) in a mesh bag
- (1) Chuck Box (bowls, measuring spoons, cups, matches, paring knives, cutting boards, fry pan, small pot, big pot)
- (3) Coleman Classic Double Burner Propane Stoves
- (4) Single Burner Propane Stoves
- (2) Camp Maid Dutch Oven & Portable Grill Kits
- (8) 12 quart pots with lids
- (4) Round 26″ fire bowl/charcoal grill – counts as a grill to Minneapolis Parks but feels like a fire pit
- (1) Adjustagrill – can be used as a portable charcoal grill, dutch oven or Box Oven stand in Minneapolis Parks
- (8) Cast Iron Pie Irons
- (8) Hotdog/Marshmallow sticks
- If you need Girls Cook Out / Sleep Out training, please contact Natalie Broshar or Bernice Prigge-Rodriguez
- (12) Plastic “Dots” (about 6 to 9 inches across)
- (4) 4-man Eureka A Frame Timberline Tents
- (3) 4-man Dome Tents